There are 5 sections is these Notes:
1 – ABOUT “WORKBOOK, The ART OF NUMBER, Mathemagics For Juniors”
2 – BACK COVER BLURB
3 – CONTENTS
4 – 12 SAMPLE PAGES From “The ART OF NUMBER, Volume 1”
5 – SEARCH ENGINE KEYWORDS
Section 1 – ABOUT “WORKBOOK, The ART OF NUMBER, Mathemagics For Juniors”
subtitle: Translating Number Into Picture & Sacred Symbol
This book contains 133 pages, is hand-written in parts but mainly computerized, highly illustrated, the book is a golden rectangle but fitted or orientated to A4 portrait, and perfect bound.
Self Published in 2016 First Edition
The Best of all possible Mathematical Codes made available to children and adults of all ages. Timeless wisdom that every child must learn, to recognize the Beauty of Numbers and their Translation Into Sacred Symbol and Art.
This book is a collector’s item, it is a summary of 25 years of avid research on this exciting topic.
This book will be followed soon by a companion book, called:
“The ART OF NUMBER – TEACHER’S MANUAL“, and will have about 100 extra pages to accommodate for lots of activity worksheets and extra important information for the school teacher to know.
Section 2 – BACK COVER BLURB
- This book is a distillation of all other 15 books hitherto authored by Jain. It’s a thesis that explores the mathematical derivation or origins of sacred symbols like the Golden Spiral (Ram’s Horn), the VW symbol, the Pentagram, the Star of David, the Seal of Solomon, Magic Squares and much more.• Its basic premise is to view Mathematics as Pictures or Power Art, that is recognized as Feminine, Right Brain Mathematics. Its like the reader is putting on X-Ray goggles to see Numbers as Shapes: the Universal Language of Pattern Recognition.• Jain explores sequences like the Fibonacci Sequence and the Binary Sequence and magically transforms them into exquisite Art.• Some sequences extracted from the common Multiplication Tables are simplified by Digital Reduction or Compression to single digits and reveal hidden Atomic Art.• This book is a rare collection of the finest patterns available, and has never before been comprehensively compiled in such a visually stunning way.• Great for teenage students wanting to further their love of Numbers and great for adults who are willing to learn again.• Jain believes that if most students who struggled with mathematics were to simply have studied these mathematical patterns, and not learnt their algebra and trigonometry as required, would have seen life through another lens and developed a deeper appreciation for the Beauty of Mathematics.• “If I were to leave this planet and leave one gift that would best serve me to be remembered by or to share gems of knowledge, it would no doubt be this Compendium. I am excited to release these gems in the exciting year of 2012, a time when many hidden or esoteric studies are being raised into full view. I believe that these simple Mathematical Codes are Celestial Transcripts and are part of our Ascension Process”.
Get involved with your Child’s education.
This highly visual curriculum for Children aged from 9 onwards is the first Miniversity of its kind, introducing young children to the fascinating world of Sacred Geometry and Mandala Creation. A must for all Keen Teens and Adults wishing to learn again.
The Art of Number is a highly visual presentation of the ancient branch of mathematics called Sacred Geometry. It is encouraged that these Starkidz learn these 8 lessons as a supplement or complement to learning their Multiplication Table which is also recommended for 9 to 12 year olds (Mathemagics For Juniors).
When the Numbers (Male Left Brain) of a Magic Square are translated into a Picture, it creates Whole Brain Learning or Feminine Right Brain Mathematics that responds to pictures. This course teaches the Beauty of Mathematics and Geometry.
A lot of this material was in the original Greek syllabus 2000 years ago and it got taken out about 100 years ago.
Jain is merely putting back into the curriculum that which was always there.
Jain talks to the children as if they were young adults, using a highly intelligent vocabulary of words like Torus, Fractal, Platonic Solids, Labyrinth all of which they understand.Jain 2016
Section 3 – C O N T E N T S in Brief
- Introduction: The New Millennium Mathematics
- What Is Digital Compression? StarGate Mathematics
- The Binary−Doubling Sequence Generating The VW Symbol
- Converting Base 10 Numbers Into Base 2 Binary eg: 10810 = 11011002
- The 4 Times Table Digitally Compressed Creates The Enneagram, in The 9-Point Circle
- The Visual Multiplication Table Creates the Atomic Structure of Rutile and Platinum crystal
- The Sequence of Prime Numbers: The Atoms Of Creation
- Prime Numbers Generating The 4th-Dim Templar Cross
- The Magic Square Of 3×3 Lo-Shu Rotated Upon Itself @ O° + 90°
- Lo-Shu Tessellated Creates The Atomic Structure Of Diamond
- Solomon’s Seal Or Star Of Solomon, mathematical derivation or origin of ancient symbols
- The Fabulous Fibonacci Sequence
- The Fibonacci Numbers Generating The Phi Spiral
- The Durer Magic Square of 4×4, internal Binary Codes and Mirror Image Symmetry
- Creation Of The Essene Magic Square of 9×9
- 7-Circuit Labyrinth Created From The Distribution Of Odd Numbers From The Magic Square Of 9×9
- And much more
C O N T E N T S in Brief, of the Parent Book “Art of Number”,
from which this Workbook was distilled from:
- PREFACE +
Introducing Digital Compression & the Revelation of the 108 Codes.
Chap. 1 • The BINARY – DOUBLING SEQUENCE GENERATING The VW SYMBOL.
Chap. 2 • The ODD NUMBER SEQUENCE as SQUARED & CUBIC SHAPES.
Chap. 3 • The VISUAL MULTIPLICATION TABLE CREATING ATOMIC STRUCTURE
Chap. 4 • FIBONACCI NUMBERS GENERATING The PHI SPIRAL
Chap. 5 • PRIME NUMBERS GENERATING The 4TH DIMENSIONAL TEMPLAR CROSS.
Chap. 6 • The ATOMIC ART Of The MAGIC SQUARE Of 3×3.
Chap. 7 • STAR Of DAVID DERIVED From The NUMBERS 1 To 7.
Chap. 8 • FLOWER Of LIFE PATTERN GENERATED From The GEOMETRY Of The STAR TETRAHEDRON.
Chap. 9 • SOUL SIGNATURES: Personalized Geometric Soul Yantra or Sigils of your Name and Birth-date
derived from unique Magic Squares of 6×6.
• Index of Words
• Index of Numbers
• Index of Digitally Compressed Sequences
Section 4 – 12 SAMPLE PAGES From “The Art Of Number”
(page 23 of 190)
(page 38 of 190)
(page 52 of 190)
(page 58 of 190)
(page 65 of 190)
(page 101 of 190)
(page 111 of 190)
(page 116 of 190)
(page 126 of 190)
(page 136 of 190)
(page 161 of 190)
(page 170 of 190)
Section 5 – SEARCH ENGINE KEYWORDS
The Art of Number, Jain 108, Freedoms, Sacred Symbol, Pattern, Pentacle, Phi, Phi ratio, golden mean, divine proportion, sacred geometry, ancient knowledge, Vedic Mathematics, Fibonacci, Fibonacci Numbers, Platonic Solids, Cuboctahedron, crystals, Pythagoras, Decagon, Gayatri Mantra, DNA, Pine Cone, fractal, Sunflower, pentacle, platonic solids, Sequence, infinite mathematics, recursive, embedded, pattern, formula, secret, rosary beads, 108 degrees, mantra, Sanskrit, sonic, code, sound, vibration, dodecahedron, icosahedron, tetrahedron, cube, octahedron, shape, pentagon, heart, fractal, fractality, etheric, meditation, ascension, multi-dimensional, dimensions, sacred cut, fourth dimension, sphere, spherical packing, kissing number, sacred cut, Parthenon, Oracle of Delphi, galactic, galactic maths, unity, transcendental number, pi, formula, Pythagoras, DNA, D.N.A., Mona Lisa, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, star, pentagram, counter-rotating field, pineal gland, seeds, nesting, lesser maze, Charles Leadbeater, Buckminster Fuller, spirals, human body, canon, decimal, recursion, Living Mathematics of Nature, circumference, squaring of the circle, periodicity, 24, 12 pairs of 9, digital compression, base 12, Stonehenge, pyramids, Egypt, magic sums, magic squares, magic cubes, exponential number, magic constants, tetrahedral number series, triangular numbers, infinite, infinity, sutras, language, language of light, love, heart, numbers, new millennium mathematics, f.r.e.e.d.o.m.s., golden section, triangle d’0r, suppression, philosophy, unity in trinity, digital sums, reduced digits, palindrome, pascal’s triangle, geometric series, arithmetic series, harmonics of a decagon, the temple of Diana, construction, sacred architecture, Archimedean solids, jitterbug, star tetrahedron, silicon chip, atomic structure, Dan Winter, Drunvalo Melchizedek, Stan Tenen, Robert Lawlor, Callum Coats, Bruce Cathie, Victor Schauberger, Tibetan cosmology, occult chemistry, tube torus doughnut, soap bubbles, axes of spin, logarithmic spiral, shadow flames, sufi, goddess of health, Hygia, Hygeia, involute of a circle, sacred cut, perfect division, extreme balance, Plato, Golden Measure, Jesus Christ, creation, vesica piscis, Keith Critchlow, beryl, domes, muslim, Gustav Fechner, eye of the spiral, vortex, Vitruvius, Liber Abaci, prime numbers, bees, Fibonacci Quarterly, physics, Cheops, Giza, Gizeh, starfish, mathematical beauty, beauty, puzzle, ancient, complements of nine, genetic memory, 1.618033988, phi wave, temple of Poseidon, chakra, manipura, theosophy, theosophical society, venus orbit, beryllium crystal, star of Solomon yantra, periodic table, Enochian Tablet, Tree of Life, 666, radiolaria, alchemy, Islamic, Gann, Escher, Timaeus and Critias, symmetry, Mathemagics, zero, dual roots, Pentatopes, hypercubes, phi code, Chris Illert, cubic numbers, triangular numbers, magic tetrahedron, pollen, micro fossils, tetrahedral, yantra, pyramid numbers, the exponential Function, Harmonic Stairway, Jain’s Dictionary of Numbers, fusion of hex and pent, electronic calculator, unity square, polyhedron, tesseract, duals of the platonic solids, rose flower, implosion, swastika, 3 dimensional, computer chip circuit, molecule, angles of the angels, Derald Langham, quartz, silicon dioxide, diamond, carbon atoms, adyarium, alpha particle, tetrahedron stack number, micro-psi, ashmolean stones, Rabbi Solomon, reciprocal, nesting tori, diabolic donut, spherical memory, mystic cross, Walter Russell, universal one, Marko Rodin’s coil, magnetic fields, Sunflower Map, toroidal, Halayudha, zodiac, Claude Bragdon. Flower of life, lo-shu, The Book Of Magic Squares, Natural Squares, akashic records, Gauss, tetrahedral consciousness, sri yantra, sri chakra, Euler, Earth Heart, Annie Besant, Kepler, Mysterium Cosmographicum, isotopes, eight original cells, Benjamin Franklin, algebra, Al jabr Khwarizmi, Lawrence Blair, Einstein, Euclid, Feng Shui, formula, fourth dimensional, Martin Gardner, golden triangle, Queen of England, hecatonicosahedroid, intuition, Jacob’s Ladder, Law of the Squares, lemniscate, logarithm, lucas numbers, merkabah, Free Masons, mitosis, nautilius pompilius, nine point circle, nonagon, numerology, over unity, parabola, pattern recognition, self-similarity, silver ratio, Sloane, trefoil,