2 – BACK COVER BLURB
3 – CONTENTS, In Brief and Full
4 – 14 SAMPLE PAGES
5 – SEARCH ENGINE KEYWORDS
Part 2: Uni-Phi by Bart InghelBrecht. Code 13: The 4 Phi Codes In Base 13.
© 2013, Jain Mathemagics
This Compendium is Self-Published by F.R.E.E.D.O.M.S
(An Acronym for:
“For Research Expressing Essential Data Of Magic Squares”)Part 2 by Bart Inghelbrecht:
sub-title: CODE 13: The 4 PHI CODES in Base 13
Part 2 is offered as a Free .PDF file
to anyone who purchases either of these books or ebooks during the year of 2013:
THE BOOK OF PHI, volume 7
“3 Phi Codes: Wheels Within Wheels” by Jain 108
or Volume 6 (“The 3 Phi Codes”).
Section 1 – ABOUT “THE BOOK OF PHI, Volume 7”
This book is a collector’s item, it is a summary of 30 years of avid research on this exciting topic.
Section 2 – BACK COVER BLURB:
“The 3 Phi Codes: Wheels Within Wheels: Cracking The 666 Code”.
• Since the publication of The Book Of Phi, volume 6, more insights and exciting new realizations regarding the 3 Phi Codes have come through. Part 1 of this book, volume 7 is by Jain, a continuation of extra notes started in volume 7. Some of this new information has been submitted from interested readers completing the extensive charts of the 3 Phi Codes in their 24×81 and 24×72 forms, and exploring new concepts and other spiralling patterns.
• Part 2 of this book comes in the form of a free pdf by Bart Inghelbrecht’s called UNI-PHI, sub-titled Code 13, which reveals The 4 Phi Codes in Base 13 (like a clock of 12 digits). Highly illustrated with professionally drawn geometries and charts. Find out what happens when all 3 Phi Codes are combined or Unified (UNI-PHI) or summed to together, then digitally compressed in Base 10 or when the 4 Phi Codes in Base 13 are similarly combined, opening up new avenues of research.
• Jain offers 3 new colourful Power Discs of the 3 Phi Codes (as shown on the front cover) in beautifully crafted designs that can be used creatively for charging food, water and medicines, or just hanging them for use as “Space Clearing”.
• A new and profound insight into how the 3 specific spirals for the 3 Phi Codes, when nested together, could be our best interpretation of the anointed and most controversial number 666.
• This book also examines topics like the 18 triplets of the Solfeggio Frequencies and 18 Quran Codes, the 48 triplet permutations of the Natural Square of 3×3 (common Phone Pad of 9 digits) that harmonically sum to 15, including “Broken Diagonals”, Magic Squares of 4×4, Wheels of 9 and Digital Compression, the 60 Repeating Pattern of the Fibonaccoid Sequences End or Final Digits, deeper insights into the concept of Anti-Phi Codes and more.
• This is rare and never-before published information that shows a high level of intelligent and sophisticated Symmetry and coding underpinning the vast and diverse realms of Mathematics, the Queen of All Sciences.
Section 3 – CONTENTS:
- New Introduction by Bart
- Old Introduction by Bart
- Introduction by Jain 108
UNIVERSAL MATHEMATICS: The Basics
- Golden Mean
- Fibonaccoid (Fibonacci-Like) Sequences and the Phi Codes
- The Base Systems of Base 2, Base 10 and Base 13
- What Is Digital Compression?
- The Digital Compression of the 5 Times Table in Base 10 & Base 13
- Digital Compression of Phi Code 1
- How The 3 Phi Codes As 3 Spirals Represent 666
The 3 PHI CODE GENERATORS + EXTENSIVE CHARTS
- Short Introduction by Bart
- Phi Code 1-(1,1) Base 10 and its Various Arrays
- Phi Code 1 and its Internal Binary Code
- Phi Code 1 Plugged into the 9 Point Circle
- Phi Code 1 Power Disc
- Phi Code 2-(1,3) Base 10 and its Various Arrays
- Phi Code 2 Plugged into the 9 Point Circle
- Phi Code 2 Power Disc
- Phi Code 3-(1,4) Base 10 and its Various Arrays
- Phi Code 3 Plugged into the 9 Point Circle
- Phi Code 3 Power Disc
- Charting The 81 Possible Fibonaccoid Pairs in Mod 9 & Isolating The 72 Distinct Phi Codes of 108
- Anti-Phi Codes
- The 24×81 Chart of the 81 possible PHI-codes (mod 9)
- The 24×72 Chart of the 72 PHI Codes (mod 9)
- Depicting The 24×72 Chart As 3 Separate Squares of 24×24 Matrices
- Highlighting All the Cells of 9 in the 24×72 Chart & All The Pairs of 9
- Uni-Phi in Base 10
- Plotting The 3 Phi Codes Upon The 9 Point Circle
- The Meaning of an “Anti-Phi Code”
- 9×24 Chart of the 9 Anti-Phi Codes
The NATURAL SQUARE Of 3×3 PHONE PAD
- The 3-6-9 Triplet In The Natural Square Of 3×3
- A Jaina Magic Square of 4×4 and its Broken Diagonals
- Chart of the 24 Broken Diagonals
- The 72 Triplet Permutations of the Natural Square of 3×3
- The 18 Solfeggio Frequencies & the 18 Quran Codes
- The Mystic Rose of 9
- The Number 7 In The Enneagram
- Appendix 1 – A Snaking Pattern Detected in the 3 Phi Codes
- Appendix 2 – The Cycle of 60 Pattern for Fibonaccoid End Digits in Base 10
- Appendix 3 – Cosmic Glossary of Sacred Geometry Words
- Appendix 4 – Glossary of Anointed Numbers
- Appendix 5 – The 3 Phi Codes Tabled as Volumes
- Appendix 6 – Sample Pages from Part 2, the free .PDF by Bart Inghelbrecht
- Appendix 7 – Catalogue of Jain’s 8 Books on Phi
- Appendix 8 – Children Born with 24 Codons / Advanced DNA
- Appendix 9 – The 3 Phi Code Spirals = 666
- Appendix 10 – The 3 Phi Codes Expressed as Circular Waveforms: The 72 Arcs.
- Index Of Words
- Index of Numbers
- Index of Sequences
Section 4 – 14 SAMPLE PAGES From “THE BOOK OF PHI, Volume 7”
1 – Nesting of the 3 Phi Codes, Design by Jain 108 and graphic art by Aurel Floret
2 – Temporary Cover, designed by Jain, for Bart, graphic art by Aurel Floret.
It shows a 9 Pointed-Star within the 13 Pointed-Star.
This is Jain’s major revelation on this biblical number:
The 3 Phi Codes Spirals depict the optimum Pathways to Implosion.
9 – The 3 Phi Codes Spirals (female forms only) rotated 24 Times (constituting 72 spirals in total).
(This connects the concept of Digital Compression to 4th Dimensional hyper-geometries).
Section 5 – Search Engine Keywords
Da Vinci Code, Phi, Phi Code 1, Phi Code 2, Phi Code 3, 108, 117, 666, 351, 108 Code, Jain, Jain 108, 600 cell, spirals, Divine Proportion, Fibonacci, Fibonacci Numbers, Platonic Solids, Lucas Numbers, Vedic Mathematics, Sacred Geometry, Digital Compression, Digit Sums, Pentagram, pentacle, Time Code, Anti Phi Codes, Unit Circle, Binary Code, Doubling Sequence, Mathematical Origin, VW Symbol, Phi Spiral, Bart Inghelbrecht, Anti-Phi, Meditation, Earthheart, Numerology, Phibonacci Numbers, Square Root of 5, torus, toroidal field, Islamic, Dodecagon, alchemy, Archimedean solids, Art of Number, Aysha Jain Sun, Base 9, Base 10, Base 12, zero, Buckminster Fuller, Byron Bay, Bruce Cathie, Collin Saad, counter rotating fields, cuboctahedron, Dan Winter, demonization, dna, dodecahedron, dyslexia, engrailed, enneagram, Fibonacci Quarterly, Fibonnacization, Fibonaccoid, Fixed Design, Fractal, Gayatri Mantra, globalization, Harmonic Stairway, Icosahedron, HyperIcosahedron, implosion, JainPi, Jain Pi, True Value of Pi, 3.144…, Lucas Series, Lo-Shu Magic Square, Natural Square, Broken Diagonals, Quran codes, Solfeggio, Multiplication Table, Nine Point Circle, Phi Pi Connection, Phi Rectangle, Phi Spiral, Powers of Phi, Prime Numbers, Pythagoras, reciprocals, recursive, sacred geometry, shape shifting, square roots, squaring of the circle, star language, star tetrahedron, sunflower, Templar Cross, Time Travel, Unit Circle, Vector Equilibrium, Fourth Dimension, Phi ratio, golden mean, mathemagics, Phi ratio, golden mean, ancient knowledge, crystals, Decagon, DNA, Pine Cone, Sunflower, infinite mathematics, recursive, embedded, pattern, formula, secret, rosary beads, 108 degrees, mantra, Sanskrit, sonic, code, sound, vibration, icosahedron, tetrahedron, cube, octahedron, shape, pentagon, heart, fractality, etheric, meditation, ascension, multi-dimensional, dimensions, sacred cut, fourth dimension, sphere, spherical packing, kissing number, sacred cut, Phidias, Parthenon, Oracle of Delphi, galactic, galactic maths, unity, transcendental number, D.N.A., Mona Lisa, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, star, pentagram, counter-rotating field, pineal gland, seeds, nesting, Charles Leadbeater, spirals, human body, canon, decimal, recursion, Living Mathematics of Nature, circumference, squaring of the circle, 17th Sutra, in the next dimension, periodicity, 24, 12 pairs of 9, digital compression, Stonehenge, pyramids, Egypt, magic sums, magic cubes, exponential number, magic constants, tetrahedral number series, triangular numbers, infinite, infinity, sutras, language, language of light, love, heart, numbers, symbols, new millennium mathematics, f.r.e.e.d.o.m.s., golden section, triangle d’0r, suppression, philosophy, unity in trinity, digital sums, reduced digits, palindrome, harmonics of a decagon, angstroms, sacred architecture, Archimedean solids, jitterbug, star tetrahedron, silicon chip, atomic structure, Tibetan cosmology, occult chemistry,