This Page is in 5 Sections
1 – ABOUT “The ART OF NUMBER, Volume 1”
2 – BACK COVER BLURB
3 – CONTENTS
4 – 12 SAMPLE PAGES From “The ART OF NUMBER, Volume 1”
5 – SEARCH ENGINE KEYWORDS
Section 1 – ABOUT “The ART OF NUMBER”
Translating Numbers Into Pictures & Sacred Symbols
This book contains 190 pages, is hand-written in parts but mainly computerized, highly illustrated, the book is a golden rectangle but fitted or orientated to A4 portrait, and perfect bound.
Self Published in 2012 First Edition
This book is a collector’s item, it is a summary of 25 years of avid research on this exciting topic.
Companion book, called:
“The ART OF NUMBER – TEACHER’S MANUAL”, and will have about 100 extra pages to accommodate for lots of activity worksheets and extra important information for the school teacher to know.
Section 2 – BACK COVER BLURB
- This book is a distillation of all other 15 books hitherto authored by Jain. It’s a thesis that explores the mathematical derivation or origins of sacred symbols like the Golden Spiral (Ram’s Horn), the VW symbol, the Pentagram, the Star of David, the Seal of Solomon, Magic Squares and much more.
- Its basic premise is to view Mathematics as Pictures or Power Art, that is recognized as Feminine, Right Brain Mathematics. Its like the reader is putting on X-Ray goggles to see Numbers as Shapes: the Universal Language of Pattern Recognition.
- Jain explores sequences like the Fibonacci Sequence and the Binary Sequence and magically transforms them into exquisite Art.
- Some sequences extracted from the common Multiplication Tables are simplified by Digital Reduction or Compression to single digits and reveal hidden Atomic Art.
- This book is a rare collection of the finest patterns available, and has never before been comprehensively compiled in such a visually stunning way.
- Great for teenage students wanting to further their love of Numbers and great for adults who are willing to learn again.
- Jain believes that if most students who struggled with mathematics were to simply have studied these mathematical patterns, and not learnt their algebra and trigonometry as required, would have seen life through another lens and developed a deeper appreciation for the Beauty of Mathematics.
- “If I were to leave this planet and leave one gift that would best serve me to be remembered by or to share gems of knowledge, it would no doubt be this Compendium. I am excited to release these gems in the exciting year of 2012, a time when many hidden or esoteric studies are being raised into full view. I believe that these simple Mathematical Codes are Celestial Transcripts and are part of our Ascension Process”.
Section 3.1 – CONTENTS IN BRIEF
Introducing Digital Compression & the Revelation of the 108 Codes.
Chap. 1 • The BINARY – DOUBLING SEQUENCE GENERATING The VW SYMBOL.
Chap. 2 • The ODD NUMBER SEQUENCE as SQUARED & CUBIC
Chap. 3 • The VISUAL MULTIPLICATION TABLE CREATING
Chap. 4 • FIBONACCI NUMBERS GENERATING The PHI SPIRAL
5 • PRIME NUMBERS GENERATING The 4TH DIMENSIONAL TEMPLAR CROSS.
6 • The ATOMIC ART Of The MAGIC SQUARE Of
7 • STAR Of DAVID DERIVED From The NUMBERS 1 To 7.
8 • FLOWER Of LIFE PATTERN GENERATED From The GEOMETRY Of The STAR TETRAHEDRON.
9 • SOUL SIGNATURES: Personalized Geometric Soul Yantra or Sigils of your Name and Birth-date derived from unique Magic Squares of 6×6.
• Index of Words
• Index of Numbers
• Index of Digitally Compressed Sequences
Section 3.2 – CONTENTS IN FULL
PAGE: TITLE of CHAPTER
9 PREFACE + Introducing Digital Compression & the Revelation of the 108 Codes.
• 1st Dimension of Numbers
• 2nd Dimension of Phi Spiral in Phi Rectangle / Nautilus Shell viewed in Flatland
• 3rd Dimension of Phi Spiral viewed as the Ram’s Horn
• 4th Dimension of Phi Spiral viewed as the Torus
• The number 108 in Base 10 converted to Base 2 as:1101100
• “In The Next Dimension” or “Jain’s 17th Sutra”
18 INTRODUCTION: The 9 Celestial Transcript Codings (CTC)
22 Chapter 1
The BINARY – DOUBLING SEQUENCE GENERATING The VW SYMBOL
sub-titled: The Magic of Nine hidden within the
The Mathematical and Geometrical Origin of the VW Symbol
– PART 1: FROM The BINARY SEQUENCE To The BINARY CODE
• Chart of the Doubling Sequence
• The Digitally Compressed Binary Code 1-2-4-8-7-5 plotted upon the 9-Point Circle
• Generation of the VW symbol
• The 24 radial triangular vectors of the Cuboctahedron linking this symbol to the mystery of the Phi Code that is based on 24-ness
• The Shadow of the Cubocatahedron forms the VW symbol
– PART 2: FUSION Of The CIRCULARIZED PHI SPIRAL & BINARY CODE
• The Fusion of the Circularized Phi Spiral and Binary Code
• The Emanation Point: Contributions from Marko Rodin and Nassim Harramein
• Nabokov’s circularized Phi Spiral
• Jain’s rendition of the Nabokov Spiral
40 Chapter 2
The ODD NUMBER SEQUENCE As SQUARED & CUBIC SHAPES
− PART 1
The Odd Numbers Generating the Squared Number Sequence
• Solution to the Squared Number display of odd numbers shown in a Chart
• The Supreme Language of Pattern Recognition or Universal
• The Right Feminine Brain Mathematics
− PART 2
The Odd Numbers Generating the Cubic Number Sequence
• Nature’s Cubic Patterns as seen in Soap Films
• Chart of the Cubic Display of Odd Numbers
48 Chapter 3
The VISUAL MULTIPLICATION TABLE
— PART 1
Digital Compression of the 4 TIMES TABLE (plugged into the
Wheel of 9 to form the 9-Pointed Enneagram)
— PART 2
“All The Ones” forming the Atomic Structure of Rutile Crystal.
— PART 3
The superimposition of “All The Ones” with “All The Eights”
forming the Atomic Structure of Platinum Crystal.
70 Chapter 4
FIBONACCI NUMBERS GENERATING The PHI SPIRAL
— PART 1
What You Already Know About Phi & The Fibonacci Sequence
— PART 2
What You Don’t Know About Phi & The Fibonacci Sequence. Jain’s Discovery of the Repeating 24 Pattern
— PART 3
(See Teacher’s Manual)
What You Need To Know About Phi & The Fibonacci Sequence.
Time Code 12:24:60 Encrypted in the Fibonacci Sequence &
— PART 4
(See Teacher’s Manual)
The Binary Code Vs The Phi Code
94 Chapter 5
PRIME NUMBERS GENERATING The 4TH DIMENSIONAL TEMPLAR CROSS
— PART 1
Definition of Prime Numbers and Ulam’s Rose
— PART 2
Prime Number Cross Generated From Concentric Rings of 24
122 Chapter 6
The ATOMIC ART Of The MAGIC SQUARE Of 3×3:
— PART 1
The TESSELLATED MAGIC SQUARE Of 3X3 CREATING The ATOMIC STRUCTURE Of DIAMOND
— PART 2
SOLOMON’S SEAL Or STAR Of SOLOMON DERIVED From The MAGIC SQUARE Of 3×3
138 Chapter 7
STAR Of DAVID DERIVED From The NUMBERS 1 To 7
• Ancient Puzzle
• Properties of the Star Of David Derived from the Numbers 1 to 7
• The fractal, ever recursive or repeating division of the
triangle, known as the Koch Snowflake
• How to Convert Number Into Art
• The Coptic Cross
• The UniCursal Hexagram
157 Chapter 8
FLOWER Of LIFE PATTERN GENERATED From The GEOMETRY Of The STAR TETRAHEDRON
• The Flower of Life Pattern laser-carved at Osirian Temple in Abydos
• Tetrahedron and the 4-Frequency Tetra
• 64 Tetrahedra Crystalline Matrix
• Star Tetrahedron
• Cuboctahedron (aka Vector Equilibrium)
• Foo Lions of the Forbidden City have 3-Dim Flower of Life Under Paw
• Hebrew Qabahlistic Tree of Life
• 12 Sphered Tree Of Life Forming the Macrocosmic Snowflake
• Chinese I-Ching Trigrams can be rearranged to form the Star
168 Chapter 9
Personalized Geometric Soul Yantra or Sigils of your Name
and Birth-date derived from unique Magic Squares of 6×6, constructed by Jain and coloured in by Lily Moses.
INDEX OF WORDS
INDEX OF NUMBERS
INDEX OF DIGITALLY COMPRESSED SEQUENCES
Section 4 – 12 Sample Pages from “The ART OF NUMBER:
Translating Numbers Into Pictures & Sacred Symbols”
Section 5 – SEARCH ENGINE KEYWORDS
The Art of Number, Jain 108, Freedoms, Sacred Symbol, Pattern, Pentacle, Phi, Phi ratio, golden mean, divine proportion, sacred geometry, ancient knowledge, Vedic Mathematics, Fibonacci, Fibonacci Numbers, Platonic Solids, Cuboctahedron, crystals, Pythagoras, Decagon, Gayatri Mantra, DNA, Pine Cone, fractal, Sunflower, pentacle, platonic solids, Sequence, infinite mathematics, recursive, embedded, pattern, formula, secret, rosary beads, 108 degrees, mantra, Sanskrit, sonic, code, sound, vibration, dodecahedron, icosahedron, tetrahedron, cube, octahedron, shape, pentagon, heart, fractal, fractality, etheric, meditation, ascension, multi-dimensional, dimensions, sacred cut, fourth dimension, sphere, spherical packing, kissing number, sacred cut, Parthenon, Oracle of Delphi, galactic, galactic maths, unity, transcendental number, pi, formula, Pythagoras, DNA, D.N.A., Mona Lisa, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, star, pentagram, counter-rotating field, pineal gland, seeds, nesting, lesser maze, Charles Leadbeater, Buckminster Fuller, spirals, human body, canon, decimal, recursion, Living Mathematics of Nature, circumference, squaring of the circle, periodicity, 24, 12 pairs of 9, digital compression, base 12, Stonehenge, pyramids, Egypt, magic sums, magic squares, magic cubes, exponential number, magic constants, tetrahedral number series, triangular numbers, infinite, infinity, sutras, language, language of light, love, heart, numbers, new millennium mathematics, f.r.e.e.d.o.m.s., golden section, triangle d’0r, suppression, philosophy, unity in trinity, digital sums, reduced digits, palindrome, pascal’s triangle, geometric series, arithmetic series, harmonics of a decagon, the temple of Diana, construction, sacred architecture, Archimedean solids, jitterbug, star tetrahedron, silicon chip, atomic structure, Dan Winter, Drunvalo Melchizedek, Stan Tenen, Robert Lawlor, Callum Coats, Bruce Cathie, Victor Schauberger, Tibetan cosmology, occult chemistry, tube torus doughnut, soap bubbles, axes of spin, logarithmic spiral, shadow flames, sufi, goddess of health, Hygia, Hygeia, involute of a circle, sacred cut, perfect division, extreme balance, Plato, Golden Measure, Jesus Christ, creation, vesica piscis, Keith Critchlow, beryl, domes, muslim, Gustav Fechner, eye of the spiral, vortex, Vitruvius, Liber Abaci, prime numbers, bees, Fibonacci Quarterly, physics, Cheops, Giza, Gizeh, starfish, mathematical beauty, beauty, puzzle, ancient, complements of nine, genetic memory, 1.618033988, phi wave, temple of Poseidon, chakra, manipura, theosophy, theosophical society, venus orbit, beryllium crystal, star of Solomon yantra, periodic table, Enochian Tablet, Tree of Life, 666, radiolaria, alchemy, Islamic, Gann, Escher, Timaeus and Critias, symmetry, Mathemagics, zero, dual roots, Pentatopes, hypercubes, phi code, Chris Illert, cubic numbers, triangular numbers, magic tetrahedron, pollen, micro fossils, tetrahedral, yantra, pyramid numbers, the exponential Function, Harmonic Stairway, Jain’s Dictionary of Numbers, fusion of hex and pent, electronic calculator, unity square, polyhedron, tesseract, duals of the platonic solids, rose flower, implosion, swastika, 3 dimensional, computer chip circuit, molecule, angles of the angels, Derald Langham, quartz, silicon dioxide, diamond, carbon atoms, adyarium, alpha particle, tetrahedron stack number, micro-psi, ashmolean stones, Rabbi Solomon, reciprocal, nesting tori, diabolic donut, spherical memory, mystic cross, Walter Russell, universal one, Marko Rodin’s coil, magnetic fields, Sunflower Map, toroidal, Halayudha, zodiac, Claude Bragdon. Flower of life, lo-shu, The Book Of Magic Squares, Natural Squares, akashic records, Gauss, tetrahedral consciousness, sri yantra, sri chakra, Euler, Earth Heart, Annie Besant, Kepler, Mysterium Cosmographicum, isotopes, eight original cells, Benjamin Franklin, algebra, Al jabr Khwarizmi, Lawrence Blair, Einstein, Euclid, Feng Shui, formula, fourth dimensional, Martin Gardner, golden triangle, Queen of England, hecatonicosahedroid, intuition, Jacob’s Ladder, Law of the Squares, lemniscate, logarithm, lucas numbers, merkabah, Free Masons, mitosis, nautilius pompilius, nine point circle, nonagon, numerology, over unity, parabola, pattern recognition, self-similarity, silver ratio, Sloane, trefoil.