Due to popular demand, the pioneering Vedic Mathematics textbook by Radhika Kiran, has been converted into an ebook for your home study.
ISBN Number: 978-3-8443-8945-6
blue colour cover on front and back,
Dimensions: A4 portrait (210 by 297mm)
155 pages ,
(It is only sold via this website,
handled by the Non-Profit Organization: Jain FR.E.E.D.O.M.S. Inc).
BECOME A HUMAN CALCULATOR
This book is like a Bible on Vedic Mathematics.
Radhika Tumma, age 29, currently lives and works in Hyderabad city, India.
At the age of 14 was a child prodigy and was referred to as a “walking computer”. He has selflessly demonstrated the Magic of Pattern Recognition for half his life.
Seemingly complex calculations can be solved extraordinary swiftly. Even though he is considered “A Gift of God”, his teachings are shareable and easy.
This book has jaw-dropping examples that are easily understood and replicable.
There are many activities with answers in the back.
By going through this process, your Memory Power will Increase, and it will definitely boost your Mathematical Confidence.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Radhika Kiran is a math wizard, who has made over 700 public performances including television and radio shows on calculations since February 1993. He has received an Award from the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and has been widely written about in the media. BBC London did an article on Radhika Kiran called “Walking Computer”. His performances have included the All India Mathematics Teachers Associations, Ramanujan Mathematics Academy and the Assam Academy of Mathematics (Guwahati). He is currently working as a software engineer.
He has just won an award from Bits Pilani, an Indian association that honours distinguished youth under the age of 30.
He has received M.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics, BITS Pilani, and
B.E. (Hons.) Electrical and Electronics Engineering, BITS Pilani.
Radhika Kiran was born and brought up in India. His interest in numbers originated during his childhood and he noticed his potential when he was in class six. Since the tender age of 11, he has stunned even the renowned mathematics experts, with his outstanding and immaculate mathematical skills, thus earning him a title of a ‘mathematical prodigy’. He has given over 700 demonstrations of his ability at prestigious universities, other educational institutions, social gatherings, TV, Radio, etc in India and abroad and earned many titles and awards. Now a software programmer, Radhika Kiran has over the years perfected and refined some techniques of quick calculation. Besides this, this young boy also spares some time for an institution called as ‘Radhika Kiran Educational Academy for Mathematics Improvement‘ where he trains children and young students to do calculations in a faster and more accurate manner, with a view to cultivating a culture of mathematics amongst them.
BACK COVER BLURB
How does this book help?
- As a person practices and learns the speed math system, he / she becomes very good at basic math. His/her mental abilities are exercised through practice.
- Powerful visualization skills are developed since much of the steps involved in mental calculations are seen in the mind.
- The person’s ability to concentrate as a whole becomes very strong. His/her overall capabilities in all OTHER areas improve.
- He/she becomes confident which is a very key factor in becoming successful in life. You’ll even begin to enjoy math if you don’t already. No money can buy that! This book is the tool that makes this happens!
What do I learn?
- You start off with refining skills in basic multiplication, basic division, basic addition, basic subtraction, etc. Then you learn:
- Speed multiplication: you learn many methods for mentally multiplying huge numbers: for example: 425974315 x 57493.
- Squares: learn to mentally square 2-digit numbers. Square 3-digit numbers by using little written working. Cube: learn to mentally square 2-digit numbers. Cube 3-digit numbers by using little written working.
- Square roots: calculate square roots of up to 4-digit numbers. Cube roots: calculate square roots of up to 9-digit numbers.
- Calendar: Can calculate the day of the week for any date.
- The best of all: you learn how to visualize all this in your mind. You develop powerful concentration. This is the key to all success.
Why should I buy it?
- If you are weak in math skills, this book will help you develop the foundation for all math skills. If you are already strong in math, you’ll GET STRONGER!
- You get to practice hundreds of thousands of math problems with no limit whatsoever. Practice makes perfect! After seeing how neat this system is, you may begin to develop the ability to simplify.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
EXCERPT FROM THE BOOK:
Magic of 9 Number Pattern
Developing the Inner Mental Screen, Digital Sums, Radhika Kiran, Kranthi Kiran Tumma, Digital Compression, Digital Sums, Digit Sums, square roots, cube roots, Tests of Divisibility, Perpetual Calendar, Rapid Mental Calculation, Bharati Krsna Tirthaji, India, Sutra, Nine, Multiplication by 9, Nikhilam, Magic Of 9, By The Deficiency, By The Excess, Base Under Ten, Base Over Ten, Single Digits, Carry-Over, Cross Addition, Teen Numbers, Squaring, By One More, Ekadikena Purvena, sub-sutra, The Remainder Remains Constant, On The Flag, Transpose and Apply, Base 100, Invention of Zero, Geometrical Proof, 25 squared, History of Vedic Mathematics, algebraic formula, Baudhayana, Bharat, electronic calculator, cognate numbers, complements, cross multiply, cubic numbers, decimal, Gayatri Mantra, Halayudha’s Triangle, Inner Mental Screen, Intuition, King Purushottama, Krishna, Mahesh Yogi, memory, mental muscle, Multiplication Table, negative numbers, penultimate digits, Ramanujan, Shankara, Shakuntala Devi, swaztika, tower of brahma, tower of hanoi, triangular number, Upanishads, vedas, vedic square, vilokanam, vimana, vinculum, Paramahansa Yogananda, Jain 108, The Vedic Mathematics Curriculum For The Global School, Jain Mathemagics, Mathematics,