Jain and Michael Rice Teach “Geometrica” Together at Chartres, France, 2nd-6th July 2018
July 2, 2018 @ 9:00 am - July 6, 2018 @ 5:00 pm| usd1500
FRONT OF FLYER,
The New Chartres Academy
sub-title – The Sixth Liberal Art – GEOMETRICA
Dates: July 2nd-7th, 2018
Location: Chartres, France
Faculty: Jain 108, Michael Rice, Karen Rivers, Jim Garrison, Andrew Harvey, Caroline Myss, Banafsheh Sayyad, Apela Colorado, Peggy Rubin, Calen Rayne, and Ruth Cunningham
EARLYBIRD PRICE – Public Audit (Earlybird) $1,150.00 USD
if paid in full before the 30th January, 2018. Save $250 usd.
When you sign up with Joycelyn and Jain, you will also receive 2 free ebooks
(1 of 6 workbooks on Sacred Geometry, and 1 of 8 ebooks from Jain’s Sacred Geometry Dictionary)
Michael Rice is an internationally renowned and award winning bioarchitect based in Ireland. Bioarchitecture, can be defined as the art and science of designing spaces and building structures which create, support and enhance life and living systems. He has designed over 400 buildings based on these harmonic principles, from meditation huts, to homes and community spaces of every shape and form.
Jain 108 is an international lecturer and author of 30 fascinating books, some beautifully hand-written in calligraphy, and creator of 10 DVDs exploring the foundations of Sacred Geometry. Jain has always been drawn to the spiritual and mystical, and is fascinated by numbers and shapes. The main theme of his life’s work is The Translation Of Numbers Into Atomic Art. He is currently teaching seasonally in Singapore where he has set up a school called The Joy Numbers Institute. In between overseas travels he teaches hundreds of children in the Byron Bay area of Australia a highly visual content of lessons called Mathemagics.
Jain will give you a living experience of Sacred Geometry, and present you with the keys to the next Da Vinci Codes known as the Phi Codes or 108 Codes. Jain’s work constitutes the New Millennium Mathematics. His work is at the cutting edge of the latest developments in mathematics as we approach 2020.
To register with JONI, (The Joy Of Numbers Institute)
please contact Joycelyn Teng of Singapore via email on email@example.com
(her website is www.fractalgeometry.com)
Her Whats App phone number for contact +6592479011
To learn more about Jain’s teachings, go to his new website www.jain108.com
or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org
BACK OF FLYER,
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE 2018 WISDOM SCHOOL SEMINAR JULY 2-6 OF 2018
WITH JAIN 108 and MICHAEL RICE
– By studying with Jain and Michael Rice, you are participating in keeping the ancient flame of Sacred Geometry teachings alive, the vision of Pythagoras (500BC) and his student Plato (300 BC) and Fulbert’s Academy (in 1006AD the bishop of Chartres)
– This year we celebrate the 6th (of 7) Liberal Arts called Sacred Geometry, which our Chartres Academy seeks to recover and utilize as a transformational tool for what Plato called the enlargement of the soul.
– By pilgrimaging to Chartres, you are contributing to the ancient Druidic energy 3,500 years ago. Thousands of years before the Chartres Cathedral was built, this hill was already considered a holy site. Each year, the entire Celtic tribe would convene in Chartres, called their vatican, meaning “the seat”. Chartres has been a focal point for the veneration of the Divine Feminine, and was called “the womb of the world” by the great mythologist Joseph Campbell.
– This year the sixth Liberal Art of Geometrica, the structure of the architectural blueprint of the universe will be the focus of study. Through studying geometry, students learned the formative principles out of which the universe is constructed and endures.
– The ancients believed that the experience of Sacred Geometry was essential to the education of the soul.
– By learning about these 5 Platonic Solids, you will be able to apply these harmonic proportions into the design of your buildings, eg how high the ceiling must be according to the height of your body…
– How to design your gardens to achieve maximum beauty
– how to embed these shapes inside and outside of your field for maximum energy, using the Octahedral Diamond Light Body form.
– teach this knowledge to your children to expand their world view. Currently this lost knowledge is not being taught at public schools.
– Jain 108
Each day will include sacred practice, an opening session, a symposium on Sacred Geometry, immersion in the cathedral, and personal time for meditation and exploration. There will be artistic work drawing and experiencing sacred form, dream work, singing. We will have one private evening in the crypt, and another private evening in the cathedral devoted to walking the labyrinth, accompanied by Gregorian chant.
I will be giving a Zoom Lecture on the 15th Feb, 2018
“The 12 Around The One”
Join Jain on the 15th February to discover the mystery and magic of the “12 Around The One”.
Based on a Powerpoint called “Cosmo-Genesis”,
he explores the Sacred Geometry of the first seconds and hours of our Conception
based on the Cuboctahedron, (1 of 13 Archimedean Solids
formed from joining internally the 12 Centres of those 12 circumscribing spheres).
Learn about the incredible work of Derald Langham (1913-1991)
who switched professions from plant genetics to animal and human embryonic beginnings and identified that the one shape or etheric grid that exists around all living things, at the moment or spark of conception, in both the plant world and human world, is the 12 Spheres Around The Central Sphere, a construct based on the Anointed Number 13.
Buckminster Fuller called this most stable shape the “Vector Equilibrium” or Jitterbug.
In Chartres, in July of 2018, we will build this shape 2 meters high with rods and joins, and learn how this Semi-Regular Solid can shape-shift, under compression and form the 5 Platonic Solids!
As a practical workshop exercise students will use string, wooden dowels and joins/connectors, to discover the 12 internal radials or vectors that makes the Cubocta the most balanced shape in the universe.
This semi-Regular polyhedron has 14 faces, of which 6 are squares and 8 are equilateral triangles. Its numerical Signature is 3-4-3-4
meaning it is made up of this sequence of Triangles and Squares at each vertex and all 12 vertices.
“If you are not in awe, you are not paying attention” ( a car bumper sticker)
Synopsis of Jain’s 5 Days of Lectures at Chartres, July 2018, on 3-Dimensional Geometry
The TIMELESS 3-DIMENSIONAL GEOMETRIES
Fixed Eternal Design
by Jain 108
Jain’s 5 Day Program from the 2nd – 6th July, 2018
Based on the Mathemagics Workbook “3-Dimensional Geometry”
see link www.jain108.com/product/3-dimensional-geometry-workbook/
DAY 1 –
The 12 Around The One
– Powerpoint called “Cosmo-Genesis”,
explores the Sacred Geometry of the first seconds and hours of our Conception
based on the “12 Around The One” aka Cuboctahedron,
inspired by the work of Derald Langham (1913-1991)
who switched professions from plant genetics to animal and human embryonic beginnings
and identified that the one shape or etheric grid that exists around all living things,
at the moment or spark of conception, in both the plant world and human world,
is the 12 Spheres Around The Central Sphere, a construct based on the Anointed Number 13.
Buckminster Fuller gave this most balanced shape as the Vector Equilibrium or Jitterbug.
On this day, we will build this shape 2 meters high with rods and joins,
and learn how this Semi-Regular Solid can shape-shift, under compression and form the 5 Platonic Solids!
This is 1 of 13 Archimedean Solids: having 14 faces, of 6 squares and 8 triangles. Its Signature is 3-4-3-4
meaning it is made up of Triangles and Squares at each vertex.
– Practical – Using string, wood dowels and joins, discover the 12 internal radials or vectors.
DAY 2 –
– Brief Powerpoint Introduction to the 5 Platonic Solids
– The Definition of these 5 Regular Solids.
– Tetrahedron composed of 4 Triangular Faces.
– Understand what Fractal means,
– Practical – Tetra makes a fractal and inverted copy of itself
when Magic Spider weaves a golden thread that internally joins the 4 face centres.
– Practical – Using string, wood dowels and joins,
discover where the flat plane of a square exists inside the Tetrahedron,
suggesting that the 3 contains the 4 and begins the Journey of unfoldment towards the 5 and the 6 etc
– Practical – What shape do you get when you connect the 6 midpoints of the 6 edges of the Tetra?
DAY 3 –
The Cube and The Octahedron
What is a Platonic Solid Dual?
This Powerpoint looks at both the Cube or Hexahedron having 6 Square Faces
and the Octahedron having 8 Triangular Faces.
They are conjugal or eternally married to one another,
as each one fits inside the other via joined face-centres!
Shape Stores Memory. The atomic structure of quartz. Cube is efficient for storing infinite memory, but unstable compared to the strength of the Tetrahedron.
Exploring Metatron’s Cube, the Cube within the Cube or Tesseract (4th-dim Cube)!
– Practical – Using string, wood dowels and joins, locate the Tetra inside the Cube.
What shape exists at the heart of the Star Tetrahedron?
What shape do you get when you truncate or cut off the 8 tetrahedral corners of the cube?
Standing inside the Octahedron, formed from string, to connect with your Diamond Light Body!
DAY 4 –
The Icosahedron and the Dodecahedron
– Learn how this Icosa-Dodeca is based on the Golden Phi Ratio,
and how it forms non-destructively, a 3-dimensional Geometric Infinite Series
that connects the Infinitely Large (Macro) with the Infinitely small (Micro).
– Definition of Scale Invariance (size does not matter)
– Stellating the Icosahedron forms the Dodecahedron! This is the Definition of Self-Similarity.
– Truncating the Icosahedron forms the Soccer Ball!
– 10 Wratcheting Dodecahedra has a link to the DNA molecule.
– Spherical Soap Bubbles under attack form the Dodecahedron!
– Practical – Magic Spider joins the Golden Mean points of the Octahedron’s 12 edges to internally generate the Icosahedron!
– Practical – Magic Spider joins 4 vertices inside the Icosahedron to isolate a Golden Rectangle.
– Practical – Magic Spider joins 6 vertices inside the Dodecahedron to highlight one of the 5 Cubes nesting inside.
– Practical – Using Light projected upon these shapes, we examine the 2-dim shadows cast by these 3-dim forms,
revealing surprising results and deeper insights into the nature of Atomic Structure.
DAY 5 –
The Nesting of the 5 Platonic Solids
– Embedding of the 5 Platonic Solids
(like the nesting Russian dolls) unites the philosophies of the 5 Chinese Elements
and Alchemy. It is the Key to all atomic structure
– Worksheet – Counting all the angles of every face of the 5 Platonic Solids reveals an anointed Number, the only number that can be commonly divided into all 5 shapes sum of angles. Discover what number this is!
– Worksheet – Euler’s Polyhedral Formula:
The number of Vertices V, Faces F, and Edges E in a convex 3-dimensional polyhedron, satisfies V + F – E = 2.
– Examining the Nets or Grids that when folded form the 5 Platonic Solids
Regards, Jain 108