Chartres, France 1st-7th July 2018
July 1, 2018 @ 8:00 am - July 7, 2018 @ 5:00 pm| $1,150
The New Chartres Academy
The Sixth Liberal Art – GEOMETRICA
Dates: 1st – 7th July, 2018
Location: Chartres, France
You will also receive 2 free ebooks (1 of 6 workbooks on Sacred Geometry, and 1 of 8 ebooks from Jain’s Sacred Geometry Dictionary)
– There is a non-refund of Deposit for course fee
– There is no discount of course fee for exchange of services.ROBERT LAWLOR is the author of Sacred Geometry: Philosophy and Practice, a ground breaking book which introduces the mythological properties assigned to geometric forms, and covers the Golden Section, gnomonic spirals, music, and the squaring of the circle. Robert Lawlor is the translator of R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz’s masterwork “The Temple of Man”. Lawlor has lived in remote parts of Australia over the last 25 years, and has studied aboriginal culture firsthand. He is also the author of the critically acclaimed Voices of the First Day: Awakening in the Aboriginal Dreamtime.
JAIN 108 is an international lecturer and author of 30 fascinating books, some beautifully hand-written in calligraphy, and creator of 10 DVDs exploring the foundations of Sacred Geometry. Jain has always been drawn to the spiritual and mystical, and is fascinated by numbers and shapes. The main theme of his lif’e’s work is The Translation Of Numbers Into Atomic Art. He is currently teaching seasonally in Singapore where he has set up a school called The Joy Numbers Institute. In between overseas travels he teaches hundreds of children in the Byron Bay area of Australia a highly visual content of lessons called Mathemagics.
Jain will give you a living experience of Sacred Geometry, and present you with the keys to the next Da Vinci Codes known as the Phi Codes or 108 Codes. Jain’s work constitutes the New Millennium Mathematics. His work is at the cutting edge of the latest developments in mathematics as we approach 2020.
To REGISTER with JONI, (The Joy Of Numbers Institute)
please contact Joycelyn Teng of Singapore via email on email@example.com
(her website is www.fractalgeometry.com)
Her Whats App phone number for contact +6592479011
To learn more about Jain’s teachings, go to his new website www.jain108.com
or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org
ROBERT LAWLOR and JAIN 108
– By studying with Jain and Robert Lawlor, you are participating in keeping the ancient flame of Sacred Geometry teachings alive,
the vision of Pythagoras (500BC) and his student Plato (300 BC) and Fulbert’s Academy (in 1006AD the bishop of Chartres)
– This year we celebrate the 6th (of 7) Liberal Arts called Sacred Geometry, which our Chartres Academy seeks to recover and utilize as a transformational tool for what Plato called the enlargement of the soul.
– By pilgrimaging to Chartres, you are contributing to the ancient Druidic energy 3,500 years ago. Thousands of years before the Chartres Cathedral was built, this hill was already considered a holy site. Each year, the entire Celtic tribe would convene in Chartres, called their vatican, meaning “the seat”. Chartres has been a focal point for the veneration of the Divine Feminine, and was called “the womb of the world” by the great mythologist Joseph Campbell.
– This year the sixth Liberal Art of Geometrica, the structure of the architectural blueprint of the universe will be the focus of study. Through studying geometry, students learned the formative principles out of which the universe is constructed and endures.
– The ancients believed that the experience of Sacred Geometry was essential to the education of the soul.
– By learning about these 5 Platonic Solids, you will be able to apply these harmonic proportions into the design of your buildings, eg how high the ceiling must be according to the height of your body…
– How to design your gardens to achieve maximum beauty
– how to embed these shapes inside and outside of your field for maximum energy, using the Octahedral Diamond Light Body form.
– teach this knowledge to your children to expand their world view. Currently this lost knowledge is not being taught at public schools.
– Jain 108DAILY PROGRAM
Each day will include sacred practice, an opening session, a symposium on Sacred Geometry, immersion in the cathedral, and personal time for meditation and exploration. There will be artistic work drawing and experiencing sacred form, dream work, singing. We will have one private evening in the crypt, and another private evening in the cathedral devoted to walking the labyrinth, accompanied by Gregorian chant